Saturday, September 24, 2011

Introduction

Hello blogland,

Today I came to the realization that I am having my quarter life crisis. By my calculations, that means I will live to be 112 years old, which seems like it will a perfectly reasonable age to die in the year 2095.

I'll be honest. I am adrift. I blame it on Robert Frost.

From a young age I have been inculcated with the determination to choose the road less travelled. I have gone and done and seen and experienced. And now I'm back, and I'm really not sure what is next. So, instead of steeping myself in hand-wringing and worry over the state of the economy and my eccentric CV, I am going to make a different choice.

The next three months will be my Period of Self-Discovery. (Don't worry, I'll think of a better name soon.) Nothing will be off-limits and everything is possible.

Whew, now... Where to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment